Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Holiday Styling Class - Wreath Board Edition! | Saturday, 12/16 @ 1:30PM
Cost:$115.00 per person
About this experience
Embrace the warmth of the season and savor the joy of the holidays with our delightful Wreath Board Styling Class on Saturday, December 16th at 1:00PM.
Discover the secrets to transforming a a whimsical wreath-shaped wood serving board into a holiday masterpiece, ready to grace your table or be shared with loved ones.
Date: Saturday, December 16th, 2023
Start Time: 1:30 PM
Class Duration: Class will be around 1.5-2 hours long depending on how social our group is during the class :)
Arrival Time: Please feel free to arrive about ~5 minutes in advance to get settled in.
Parking: Street parking is available on Broadway, as well as a back parking lot off of Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd.
- One 16in x 16in Wreath Shaped Wood Serving Board (Valued at $20)
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie & Accompaniments for creating the perfect Holiday board.
- Step-by-Step Instruction and Guidance on Food Pairings & Styling Techniques.
- The Bellevue Boards Styling Guide with a Coupon for a future order.
- Skills to transform you into a board expert for gatherings to come.
- One Complimentary Glass of Bubbly!
Just a few more details
- Class is BYOB - Beer and Wine.
- Class is limited to 11 guests.
- Each guest creates their own arrangement.
- This class is considered to be a beginner cheese & charcuterie class - all ages are welcome.
- Once you place your order, you will recieve a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email the day before your class.