Bellevue Boards French Themed Styling Class
Cost:$95.00 per person
About this experience
Bonjour, mon amie! Join Jackie of Bellevue Boards in an afternoon of French themed Cheese and Charcuterie board styling!
- Date: Sunday, April 30th, 2023
- Start Time: 12PM
- Class Duration: Class will be around 1.5-2 hours long depending on how social our group is during the class :)
- Arrival Time: Please feel free to arrive about ~5 minutes in advance to get settled in.
- Parking: Street parking is available on Broadway, as well as a back parking lot off of Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd.
- One 10in Palm Leaf Board.
- One Bakery Box to bring your beautiful work home.
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie & Accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- You will learn how to style French Cheese selections including Camembert, Comté, & Borgonzola.
- You will learn how to style a Hard Salami & Pâté.
- Step-by-Step Instruction and Guidance on Food Pairings & Styling Techniques.
- The Bellevue Boards Styling Guide with a Coupon for a future order.
- Skills to transform you into a board expert for gatherings to come.
Just a few more details
- Class is BYOB - Beer and Wine.
- Class is limited to 11 guests.
- This class is considered to be an advanced charcuterie class - all ages are welcome.
- Once you place your order, you will recieve a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email the day before your class.