Bellevue Boards Private Intro Styling Class - Melanie Walker
Cost:$85.00 per person
About this experience
Thank you so much again for planning your Private Bellevue Boards Styling Class!
You will receive an email directly from PayPal with your invoice. As a reminder, a 20% nonrefundable deposit is due to reserve the class date and time and the final balance is due on 06/02/2023.
- Date: Friday, June 9th, 2023
- Start Time: 5PM
- Class Duration: Class will be around 1.5-2 hours long depending on how social our group is during the class :)
- Arrival Time: Please feel free to arrive about ~5 minutes in advance to get settled in.
- Parking: Street parking is available on Broadway, as well as a back parking lot off of Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd.
- One 10in Palm Leaf Board.
- One Bakery Box to bring your beautiful work home.
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie & Accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step Instruction and Guidance on Food Pairings & Styling Techniques.
- The Bellevue Boards Styling Guide with a Coupon for a future order.
- Skills to transform you into a board expert for gatherings to come.
Just a few more details
- Class is BYOB - Beer and Wine.
- This class is considered to be an beginner charcuterie class - all ages are welcome.
- Once you place your order, you will recieve a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email the day before your class.