Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Fall Flavors Introductory Styling Class | 10/7
Cost:$85.00 per person
About this experience
Embrace the Cozy Charm of Fall with Bellevue Boards 🍁🧀
Indulge in the art of creating the perfect Fall-themed Cheese & Charcuterie Board at our styling class on Saturday, October 7th at 1:30PM!
At Bellevue Boards, we're bringing the warmth and richness of autumn to your cheese platter, turning it into a work of art that's both delicious and visually stunning.
- Date: Saturday, October 7th, 2023
- Start Time: 1:30 PM
- Class Duration: Class will be around 1.5-2 hours long depending on how social our group is during the class :)
- Arrival Time: Please feel free to arrive about ~5 minutes in advance to get settled in.
- Parking: Street parking is available on Broadway, as well as a back parking lot off of Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd.
- One 10in Palm Leaf Board.
- One Bakery Box to bring your beautiful work home.
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie & Accompaniments for creating the perfect Fall board.
- Step-by-Step Instruction and Guidance on Food Pairings & Styling Techniques.
- The Bellevue Boards Styling Guide with a Coupon for a future order.
- Skills to transform you into a board expert for gatherings to come.
Just a few more details
- Class is BYOB - Beer and Wine.
- Class is limited to 11 guests.
- Each guest creates their own arrangement.
- This class is considered to be a beginner cheese & charcuterie class - all ages are welcome.
- Once you place your order, you will recieve a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email the day before your class.