Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Leap Day Introductory Styling Class! | Thursday, 2/29 @ 6:00PM
Cost:$95.00 per person
About this experience
Make the most of your extra day this year and do something FUN!
Leap Day, also known as February 29th, occurs once every four years in the Gregorian calendar. This additional day is added to the calendar to synchronize it with the solar year, which is approximately 365.24 days long. Without Leap Day, the calendar would slowly drift out of sync with the seasons.
This is the PERFECT excuse to try our Introductory class if you haven't had the chance to join us. We'd love to host you!
This class is designed to cater to all levels of expertise, whether you're a novice seeking to enhance your entertaining skills or a seasoned host looking to elevate your cheese and charcuterie game. We provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, ensuring that everyone feels comfortable and empowered to unleash their creativity.
*If you have taken a Bellevue Boards Class before, there will be techniques you have already learned in this class.
Date: Thursday, February 29th, 2024
Start Time: 6:00 PM
Class Duration: Class will be around 1.5-2 hours long depending on how social our group is during the class :)
Arrival Time: Please feel free to arrive about ~5 minutes in advance to get settled in.
Parking: Street parking is available on Broadway, as well as a back parking lot off of Dr. Marcus Wheatland Blvd.
- One 10in Palm Leaf Tray to create your beautiful board.
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie & Accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step Instruction and Guidance on Food Pairings & Styling Techniques.
- The Bellevue Boards Styling Guide with a Coupon for a future order.
- Skills to transform you into a board expert for gatherings to come.
- One Complimentary Glass of Bubbly!
Just a few more details
- Class is BYOB - Beer and Wine.
- Class is limited to 10 guests.
- Each guest creates their own arrangement.
- This class is considered to be a beginner cheese & charcuterie class - all ages are welcome.
- Once you place your order, you will recieve a confirmation email, as well as a reminder email the day before your class.